Want to view domain passwords in Plesk panel?
Plesk Password Viewer
- Compact view: all domain passwords in one table
- Password types to view:
- Domain administrator
- Web users
- Mail records
- 4 contexts of view depending on Plesk session type:
- Plesk administrator (admin) can view passwords of any client or domain.
- Plesl reseller can view passwords of any his/her client or domain.
- Plesk client can view the passwords of any his/her domain.
- Domain administrator can view only his/her domain passwords.
- Two ways to execute from Plesk panel:
- Custom button "Passwords" on any domain page
- Direct URL: http://HOST:8443/pw/
- It is necessary to login to Plesk control panel to be able to view passwords.
- Reseller can not view passwords of clients or domains belonging to other resellers.
- Client can not view passwords of domains belonging to other clients.
- Domain administrator can not view passwords of other domains.
- Cost: $6/year per server.
Author: Eduard Haritonov
Want to run scripts as domain useer on Plesk server?
Run PHP as User
This add-on for Parallels Plesk Panel allows to run PHP scripts as domain FTP user.
It works in conjunction with mpm-itk or mod_ruid2 modules.
In this case standard PHP module runs scripts.
This is the fastest method unlike suPHP and FastCGI commonly used for the same purpose.
Cost: $19 per server.
Authors: Eduard Haritonov, Andy Martinovsky